This is the post for the January 13, 2015 class meeting.
Today you will complete peer review for the fifth project. Your work is due by 11:55 PM tonight (Tuesday, 1/13). Remember that you have a 24-hour grace period if you need an extension.
Readings for January 13
For today’s session, please review the following, as necessary:
- Editing and Proofreading tips and skim Appendix B of Markel.
- Guidelines on “Organizing a Memo” in Markel, on p. 232.
- FAQs on the Google Drive system.
Work for January 13
- Complete the peer review activities:
- Post drafts for Project 5 in the forums.
- Respond to two students in the forums.
- Revise your Project 5 based on the feedback.
- Write your reflection memo and submit your project.