There are two parts to submitting Project 6:
Writing your reflection memo.
The reflection memo is your chance to tell me anything you want me to know about your project. I will read your reflection before I read the project.
Sharing your project links.
For this project, your reflection memo will give me the link to the documents you have chosen to write (extended definition, instructions, and glossary).
Writing Your Reflection Memo and Submitting Your Project
- Go to the Assignments tab on the left menu in Scholar.
- Choose “P6: Course Completion Report.”
- Scroll down to the text box below the headings Submission and Assignment Text. You will write your memo in this box. (Alternately, you can write in a word processor/Google Doc, and copy/paste your text into this box.)
- Add your memo headers (To, From, Subject, and Date). For your reflection memo, you’ll use the following:
- Address your memo to me (Traci) and from yourself (use your name).
- Add a subject line that indicates this is your reflection memo and which project it is for.
- Add the current date.
Tips on Using Google Drive
The FAQ site has step-by-step instructions for tasks you will complete with your Google Drive, including converting your document if you have worked in another word processor, adding comments, and sharing your documents are all included.
To make sure that you can submit your first project smoothly, pay attention to the following FAQs:
- If you worked in something other than Google Drive, you can use your preferences to automatically convert files you upload to Google Drive automatically.
This step is important so that I can use the commenting features in Google Drive.
- If you already uploaded a document to Google Drive, check the format of your files and manually convert the files on Google Drive if necessary.
- Follow the instructions on how to set permissions and get the Google Drive Share link to get a link that will allow me to read and comment on your document.
Note that if your documents are in the wrong format or the permissions do not allow me to comment, I will return your work ungraded.