This is the post for the January 16 & 17, 2015.
Today is the last day of class. You will complete peer review for the sixth project and then submit your work by 11:55 PM Saturday, 1/17. There is NO grace period.
Readings for January 16
For today’s session, please review the following, as necessary:
- Editing and Proofreading tips and skim Appendix B of Markel.
- Guidelines on “Organizing a Memo” in Markel, on p. 232.
- FAQs on the Google Drive system.
Work for January 16 & 17
- Complete the peer review activities:
- Post drafts for Project 6 in the forums.
- Respond to two students in the forums.
- Revise your Project 6 based on the feedback.
- Write your reflection memo and submit your project. by 11:55 PM Saturday, 1/17. There is NO grace period.
- Check back early next week for your course grade. I will post an announcement when final grades have been submitted.