This is the post for the January 9, 2015 class meeting.
Today, you will turn in Project 4, and then get started on Project 5. If you are taking advantage of the grace period for Project 4, you should have your work in my 11:55 PM January 10.
Readings for January 9
For today’s session, please read the following:
- The assignment for Project 5.
- Project 5 FAQs
- Details on description, definitions, and instructions and chapter 14 of Markel.
- The Writing Definitions slideshow, especially slides 11–14.
- The Writing Instructions slideshow, especially the last slide for Tips for Instructions.
Work for January 9
- Write your reflection memo and submit Project 4 (your job application materials).
- Get started on your fifth project.
- Go to Tests & Quizzes in Scholar, and complete the reading quizzes on Chapter 14 of Markel by 11:55 PM on Monday, January 12.
- If you have any questions about the assignment, go to the Questions about Project 5 in the forum and add them.