This is the post for the January 6, 2015 class meeting.
Today you will complete peer review for the third project and then submit your work by the end of the day. Remember that you have a 24-hour grace period if you need an extension.
Readings for January 6
For today’s session, please review the following, as necessary:
- Editing and Proofreading tips and skim Appendix B of Markel.
- Guidelines on “Organizing a Memo” in Markel, on p. 232.
- FAQs on the Google Drive system.
Work for January 6
- Complete the Reading Quizzes on Chapters 10 and 11 by 11:55 PM tonight (01/06).
- Complete the peer review activities:
- Post drafts for Project 3 in the forums.
- Respond to two students in the forums.
- Revise your Project 3 based on the feedback.
- Write your reflection memo and submit your project.